Monday, October 19, 2009

Another FO!


And I have finished seaming another project. It is beautiful if I do say so myself, and something that I'm going to be very excited to knit for real.

The yarn was Lush, a lovely angora and merino blend from Classic Elite. I can't get over how lovely and soft it is. I expected it to shed much much more than it did, but really the only time I had some issues with fuzzies was when I was seaming it. While I was knitting, it held itself together in the yarn incredibly well.

The sweater, Autumn Pullover, was just a simple boatneck pattern with seed stitch edges. It calls for the yarn that I used (shocker!), I got gauge just about, and it fits like a dream.

This was the first time that I've ever seamed a big project, and it was much easier than I expected. It just took some patience, and a lot of watching internet videos and looking at different diagrams. Once I figured out how it worked, it seemed to turn out nicely. And the seams along the sleeve were incredible and fast.

No comments: